Sustainable, Energy Efficient Building in Virginia
EcoBuilders of Virginia provides an integrated approach to improve energy efficiency and indoor air quality, accessing the latest developments in building science. We also provide our clients with the latest information about tax credits and local rebates and incentives.
How does our Energy Efficiency Expertise help you?
With thirty years of study in energy efficiency, our LEED Accredited Professional and Certified Green Professional helps you weigh the cost benefits of available options. Then you can choose wisely what best meets your individual needs and budget. Here’s how we can help you:
- Lower utility costs by reducing energy and water use
- Enhance property values by building with more durable materials that have a longer, more cost effective life span.
- Create a more comfortable home with fewer temperature variations from room to room
- Improve indoor air quality by keeping mold from your crawlspace and attic out of your living spaces.
- Provide a potentially higher market value on resale as buyers increasingly demand more green features
- Lower the negative environmental impact made by the home
Building Green can be done for the same cost upfront as conventional building. And you save on utilities for years to come, making green building even more cost effective!
But innovative builders like EcoBuilders of Virginia will be leading the way, implementing techniques propounded by research in building science. Our work can demonstrate to other builders and to the code writing authorities how easily increased energy efficiency can be achieved and inspire others to raise the standard for all homes